Friday, May 23, 2014

I asked someone who tried to add me, I asked if I know her, and she said , "Yes, Once upon a time long ago, when I first started the head hunting industry, you trained me and directed me towards the network of telecom engineers and IT infrastructure in Pakistan. The education you gave me is God blessed as through that direction I had accomplished a lot in the IT world in Pakistan. I thank you for direction and may Allah bless you. Thank you once again Mr. Rehan

I asked someone who tried to add me, I asked if I know her, and she said , "Yes, Once upon a time long ago, when I first started the head hunting industry, you trained me and directed me towards the network of telecom engineers and IT infrastructure in Pakistan. The education you gave me is God blessed as through that direction I had accomplished a lot in the IT world in Pakistan. I thank you for direction and may Allah bless you. Thank you once again Mr. Rehan

by Rehan Allahwala



May 24, 2014 at 08:06AM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment