Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Know anyone ? Hi Rehan , I'm in Dubai from UK and will be in India in 2 weeks need to advice and start up a scrap metal business for a friend . Anyone in your group who is in scrap metal supplies to the steel foundries as I need to learn the trade in basics so have a mentor. The blind project has taken off . And I will need your guidance as well as I need to digitize local content and put it in tablets for those who can't read braille as this is the first hurdle that I have encountered and don't want to stand staring at it like all programs currently in place

Know anyone ? Hi Rehan , I'm in Dubai from UK and will be in India in 2 weeks need to advice and start up a scrap metal business for a friend . Anyone in your group who is in scrap metal supplies to the steel foundries as I need to learn the trade in basics so have a mentor. The blind project has taken off . And I will need your guidance as well as I need to digitize local content and put it in tablets for those who can't read braille as this is the first hurdle that I have encountered and don't want to stand staring at it like all programs currently in place

by Rehan Allahwala



June 26, 2014 at 04:43AM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment