Thursday, March 27, 2014

Suzanne Bowen writes "Now I know why we leave companies! Micro managing, embarrassing team in front of managers, expecting people to work for zero pay, etc. Know what I mean?" My comment : Much of this applies to me , The reason we do it is that , thats the only way we learned when growing from nothing to something, and from something to something bigger need's to be re-learned and need to un-learn what we know, the transition is not easy and takes time , and that transition breaks many people on the way.

Suzanne Bowen writes "Now I know why we leave companies! Micro managing, embarrassing team in front of managers, expecting people to work for zero pay, etc. Know what I mean?" My comment : Much of this applies to me , The reason we do it is that , thats the only way we learned when growing from nothing to something, and from something to something bigger need's to be re-learned and need to un-learn what we know, the transition is not easy and takes time , and that transition breaks many people on the way.

by Rehan Allahwala



March 27, 2014 at 02:09PM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment