Wednesday, June 18, 2014

While driving with Zsuzsanna Fajcsak DrZsu once in the City of #Karachi, She said a profound thing. As you may know she is a Hungarian Living in Karachi, She said When I drive I choose to find the good thing's I see on the street, and do not focus on the negative thing's and my day goes wonderful and I smile. Hearing this, I was shocked as this simple exercise is what I need to do also every day when I live my life, and we all can learn from this, to try to find GOODNESS in all of us, and FOCUS on growing that goodness in us Rehan Allahwala

While driving with Zsuzsanna Fajcsak DrZsu once in the City of #Karachi, She said a profound thing. As you may know she is a Hungarian Living in Karachi, She said When I drive I choose to find the good thing's I see on the street, and do not focus on the negative thing's and my day goes wonderful and I smile. Hearing this, I was shocked as this simple exercise is what I need to do also every day when I live my life, and we all can learn from this, to try to find GOODNESS in all of us, and FOCUS on growing that goodness in us Rehan Allahwala

by Rehan Allahwala



June 19, 2014 at 03:23AM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment