Thursday, July 24, 2014

I got this msg: Rehan Sir, Please Read my Message and Have an eye on it, I wanted to tell that I am a Shia Student from Karachi, But i never mix up my faith with my country or my social Life, Whenever i Pray, i mostly pray in a Sunni Mosque because its nearby to me, I Had no Problem Praying in that,even the Imam of that Masjid Used to issue Fatwa against Shias , I Still used to Pray there because i had nothing to do with him, My Work was to Lay my Head down to Allah, 60% Friends of Mine are Sunni, I Never Had any Problem with them, But during the last 3 Days, Over 15 Innocent shias were Killed, Including the Son in law of Famous Religious Scholar Allama Talib Jauhri, Sir its not a Shia vs Sunni War, Its a Shia vs Takfiri war, I Want to Say that I Love my Sunni Brothers, They Love us too, Soon These Groups will be sent to Hell By Both Sunnis and Shias, Shia Sunni Bhai Bhai! My answer: The only war we have is with iur selves, we have to work on own selves, Make our nafs strong, Our pockets strong, our knowledge strong. Fight the war inside your self, Find your SELF

I got this msg: Rehan Sir, Please Read my Message and Have an eye on it, I wanted to tell that I am a Shia Student from Karachi, But i never mix up my faith with my country or my social Life, Whenever i Pray, i mostly pray in a Sunni Mosque because its nearby to me, I Had no Problem Praying in that,even the Imam of that Masjid Used to issue Fatwa against Shias , I Still used to Pray there because i had nothing to do with him, My Work was to Lay my Head down to Allah, 60% Friends of Mine are Sunni, I Never Had any Problem with them, But during the last 3 Days, Over 15 Innocent shias were Killed, Including the Son in law of Famous Religious Scholar Allama Talib Jauhri, Sir its not a Shia vs Sunni War, Its a Shia vs Takfiri war, I Want to Say that I Love my Sunni Brothers, They Love us too, Soon These Groups will be sent to Hell By Both Sunnis and Shias, Shia Sunni Bhai Bhai! My answer: The only war we have is with iur selves, we have to work on own selves, Make our nafs strong, Our pockets strong, our knowledge strong. Fight the war inside your self, Find your SELF

by Rehan Allahwala



July 24, 2014 at 05:43PM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment