Monday, July 28, 2014

My Friend Mohamed H Al-Aila just said this to me They hit the main hospital in Gaza , and murdered 8 children while playing on swing including one of my relatives so the happiness of Eid turned into sadness I do not know what to say to him :( - May we become human's soon and let go of the anger we have in us due to our ego's

My Friend Mohamed H Al-Aila just said this to me They hit the main hospital in Gaza , and murdered 8 children while playing on swing including one of my relatives so the happiness of Eid turned into sadness I do not know what to say to him :( - May we become human's soon and let go of the anger we have in us due to our ego's

by Rehan Allahwala



July 29, 2014 at 01:39AM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment