Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Leah Rut Fleetwood answer to Solution to Palestine problem Solution? I have no idea. Maybe a Palestinian state or maybe Israel should annex Yesha (Yehuda v'Shomron/the West Bank and Gaza) and extend Israeli citizenship to all the Palestinian Arabs there and give them full voting and other rights. I really don't know. But I think Jews and Muslims talking to each other on FB and trying to understand each other's perspective may be a start.

Leah Rut Fleetwood answer to Solution to Palestine problem Solution? I have no idea. Maybe a Palestinian state or maybe Israel should annex Yesha (Yehuda v'Shomron/the West Bank and Gaza) and extend Israeli citizenship to all the Palestinian Arabs there and give them full voting and other rights. I really don't know. But I think Jews and Muslims talking to each other on FB and trying to understand each other's perspective may be a start.

by Rehan Allahwala



July 23, 2014 at 02:06AM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment