Monday, July 28, 2014

This Eid, Bring closeness via technology to your family, Make id's of your relatives for them, and gift it to them, but before you do, add 100 other family members and good friends in their id's so they are inclined to use them. I have done it for many of my family members, who called me stupid, and said they will never use it, and now they are using it all the time, and very happy using it. Just took some years :)

This Eid, Bring closeness via technology to your family, Make id's of your relatives for them, and gift it to them, but before you do, add 100 other family members and good friends in their id's so they are inclined to use them. I have done it for many of my family members, who called me stupid, and said they will never use it, and now they are using it all the time, and very happy using it. Just took some years :)

by Rehan Allahwala



July 28, 2014 at 10:58PM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment