Saturday, July 26, 2014

Now that is Courage !! Attention Please.................Previously, I shared a post with the picture of Pope and a verse from the Bible accusing the Pope for not speaking loudly for Gaza...well, emotions were very high and Now I realized that such post was not a good thing...same message could have been delivered in a different manner...I consider it my moral and ethical duty to submit my apology to all the readers of this post...I have deleted this post...Whether I agree with the strategy of Pope or not...one must respect the religious leadership of all faith..this is how we spread peace and love and solve the problems as a team..."Join hands for a good cause" [2-Corinthians 8:7, Holy Quran 5:48] Your Brother in Humanity. @Naeem Mushtaq

Now that is Courage !! Attention Please.................Previously, I shared a post with the picture of Pope and a verse from the Bible accusing the Pope for not speaking loudly for Gaza...well, emotions were very high and Now I realized that such post was not a good thing...same message could have been delivered in a different manner...I consider it my moral and ethical duty to submit my apology to all the readers of this post...I have deleted this post...Whether I agree with the strategy of Pope or not...one must respect the religious leadership of all faith..this is how we spread peace and love and solve the problems as a team..."Join hands for a good cause" [2-Corinthians 8:7, Holy Quran 5:48] Your Brother in Humanity. @Naeem Mushtaq

by Rehan Allahwala



July 26, 2014 at 09:19PM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment