Sunday, July 27, 2014

Our self consciousness is trapped in our physical bodies, therefore we think we are different from each other, but if we united we will realized we have only one consciousness, this is God it's the sum of all the consciousness. and maybe its a cycle of consciousness that go together with the big boom, the consciousness separate, explode to small particles of consciousness but always seek for unity and the faith is to believe in this unity without having the physical avoidance to that,the fait is to be able to believe that your worst enemy is actually part of bigger you. therefore I'm willing to speak with my enemies, I believe they are me, we just doesn't know it in our physical form You can share my thoughts with your friends if you like. Arnon Katz

Our self consciousness is trapped in our physical bodies, therefore we think we are different from each other, but if we united we will realized we have only one consciousness, this is God it's the sum of all the consciousness. and maybe its a cycle of consciousness that go together with the big boom, the consciousness separate, explode to small particles of consciousness but always seek for unity and the faith is to believe in this unity without having the physical avoidance to that,the fait is to be able to believe that your worst enemy is actually part of bigger you. therefore I'm willing to speak with my enemies, I believe they are me, we just doesn't know it in our physical form You can share my thoughts with your friends if you like. Arnon Katz

by Rehan Allahwala



July 27, 2014 at 10:40PM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment